Latsia Limited was set up on Monday the 9th of March 2009. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Barry Walsh and Anthony Walsh have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Latsia Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
Elegant John Bathrooms specialise in bespoke bathrooms and offer an extensive selection of bathroom furniture, sanitary ware, tiles, brassware and bathroom accessories.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:09/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Latsia Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:468294
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 808 1972
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Elegant John Bathrooms,
Finglas Business Centre,
Jamestown Road, Finglas, Dublin 11
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/07/2017||25/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||09/03/2018||06/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||09/03/2017||05/04/2017|