Intel Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 29th of September 1989. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:26/12/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Intel Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:902934
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 606 7000
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Intel Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Collinstown Industrial Park,
Leixlip, Kildare, Ireland
- In The News: Intel to open Leixlip chip plant to boost supply to car industry
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form F7: Return of accounting documents of an external company||2||26/12/2020||05/05/2021|
|F7 RETURN OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS OF AN EXTERNAL||4||28/12/2019||30/06/2020|
|F7 RETURN OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS OF AN EXTERNAL||2||29/12/2018||13/05/2019|