Hewlett-Packard International Bank Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 1st of July 1998. Their current partial address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 15 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Hewlett-Packard International Bank Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Company Name:Hewlett-Packard International Bank Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:289479
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Liffey Park Technology Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||40||31/10/2018||30/07/2019|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/07/2019||30/07/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||10/05/2019||16/05/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||10/03/2019||14/05/2019|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||26/09/2018||17/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||19/05/1998|