Hewlett-Packard International Bank Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 1st of July 1998. Their current partial address is Co Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 29 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Hewlett-Packard International Bank Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Company Name:Hewlett-Packard International Bank Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:289479
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Liffey Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE AND STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE||1||26/09/2018||17/10/2018|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||26/09/2018||17/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||03/07/2018||23/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||19/05/1998|