Institute of Film Law and Finance Limited was set up on Friday the 21st of January 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 146 other Irish companies; 100 of which are now closed. Institute of Film Law and Finance Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 52 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Institute of Film Law and Finance Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:494016
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.34] Other Entertainment Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Institute of Film Law & Finance Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:18 Fitzwilliam Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||07/07/2020||07/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||21/07/2019||24/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||21/07/2018||10/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||30/11/2016||30/11/2016|