Glenbeigh Construction Limited was set up on Thursday the 28th of March 1985. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Glenbeigh Construction Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glenbeigh Construction Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:106381
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 822 7008
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Glenbeigh Construction Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Damastown Way,
Damastown Industrial Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||28/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||28/10/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||28/03/1985|