Institute of Eye Surgery Holdings Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 30th of May 2019. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Institute of Eye Surgery Holdings Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/01/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Institute of Eye Surgery Holdings Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:651028
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Specialist Medical Practice Activities
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Suite 14 Whitfield Clinic,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||14/04/2022||09/06/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||29/04/2022||09/06/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||15/03/2022||05/04/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||30/09/2021||18/11/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2021||18/11/2021|