Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of May 2006. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 18th of September 2019. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. According to our records, Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 30 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/09/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:419346
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(18/09/2019)
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Ltd
- Registered Address:Library House,
18 Dyke Parade,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Hyland Johnson Murray Accountants Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/09/2016||19/09/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||25/08/2016||25/08/2016|