Hourigan For Men Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of August 2005. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 24th of February 2016. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Hourigan For Men Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/06/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/06/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hourigan For Men Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:407276
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[52.42] Retail Sale of Clothing
- May Trade As:Hourigan For Men Ltd
- Registered Address:19 St Michael Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||01/06/2013||27/06/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||01/06/2012||04/07/2012|
“Excellent to deal with and very friendly,,
“I was at a wedding in Kilshane House and forgot my suit. I called into this shop and met Joe Hourigan and he was such a professional and decent man that I now go down to Tipperary twice a year and buy all my clothes in Hourigans for Men.,,