Innovest Holdings Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of February 2021. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 2 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Innovest Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Innovest Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:688445
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Renting and Operating of Own or Leased Real Estate
- May Trade As:Innovest Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Enterprise Centre,
Market Yard, Market Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|HC ORDER CHARGING SHARES OF SHAREHOLDER||4||16/01/2023||02/02/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||22/08/2022||09/11/2022|
|Form B1 - First Annual Return||3||22/08/2021||21/10/2021|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||22/02/2021||19/02/2021|