Highfield Energy Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of April 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 76 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Highfield Energy Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/11/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Highfield Energy Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:542159
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[40.10] Production and Distribution of Electricity
- May Trade As:Highfield Energy Ltd
- Registered Address:Design Studio 7,
Old Castle View,
Kilgobbin Road Dublin 18,
Dublin 18, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||17||30/09/2023||09/11/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||18||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||24/08/2022||01/09/2022|