Bimeda Holdings Limited was set up on Tuesday the 29th of September 1987. Their current partial address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 116 other Irish companies between them; 33 of which are now closed. Bimeda Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 86 other companies.
Bimeda Animal Health A global leader in animal pharmaceuticalsWe develop and manufacture a wide range of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products that are distributed around the globe.
- Company Name:Bimeda Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:125354
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 4667900
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:First Floor,
The Herbert Building,
Carrickmines, Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||18/10/2019||24/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE AND STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE||1||18/10/2019||24/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||18/09/2018||15/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||08/11/2016||18/11/2016|