Henry Ford & Son Limited was set up on Tuesday the 17th of April 1917. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 1 other Irish company between them. Henry Ford & Son Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Henry Ford & Son Limited
- Time in Business:101 Years
- Company Number:4441
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 771 199
- Principal Activity:[29.31] Manufacture of Agricultural Tractors
- May Trade As:Henry Ford and Son Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder: Ford Motor Company Limited
- Registered Address:Elm Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||01/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||27/09/2017||06/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||2||17/04/1917|