Hearn's Hotel (Clonmel) Limited was set up on Saturday the 22nd of June 2002. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jamie O'Keeffe and Fergal O'Keeffe have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Hearn's Hotel (Clonmel) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hearn's Hotel (Clonmel) Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:358334
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)52 612 1611
- Principal Activity:[55.11] Hotels and Motels, with Restaurant
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Hearnes Hotel,
33-35 Parnell Street,
Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||28/10/2017||02/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||15/06/2017||15/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||17/06/2016||17/06/2016|