Harvey Norman Trading (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of October 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Harvey Norman Trading (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Harvey Norman Trading (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:362610
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.15] Agents Involved in the Sale of Furniture, Household Goods, Hardware and Ironmongery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:1st Floor,
Swords Business Park Swords Co Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Consolidated Financial Statements||37||31/03/2021||01/06/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||12||31/03/2021||01/06/2021|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||31/03/2020||28/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||31/03/2020||28/04/2020|