Harmon Vinduer Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of October 2002. Their current address is Dublin 9, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Stephen Harmon and David Redmond have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Harmon Vinduer Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Harmon Vinduer Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Harmon Vinduer Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:362447
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Phone:+353 (0)1 852 4470
- Principal Activity:[45.45] Other Building Completion
- May Trade As:Harmon Vinduer Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:28 Northwood Court,
Northwood Business Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Harmon Vinduer Limited. More information about Harmon Vinduer Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||16||23/05/2017||26/05/2017|
|HIGH COURT ORDER RESTORING A COMPANY||6||03/04/2017||13/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2013||25/10/2013|
“In desperate need of a re education in all areas. This company is just hassle, avoid them and look elsewhere for your windows.,,