Halford Energy Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of June 2012. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 20th of April 2016. The company's current directors have been the director of 49 other Irish companies between them; 35 of which are now closed. Halford Energy Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 43 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/11/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:29/06/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/12/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Halford Energy Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:513914
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[10.10] Mining and Agglomeration of Hard Coal
- May Trade As:Halford Energy Ltd
- Registered Address:302-304 the Capel Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/01/2014||04/11/2014|
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||07/10/2014||07/10/2014|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||07/10/2014||07/10/2014|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||22||07/10/2014||07/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||01/12/2013||28/11/2013|
“Straight shooters, strong compliance, don't allow tire kickers, has a vetting system that filters out the non serious.,,