Greencore Advances Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 23rd of February 1920. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 58 other Irish companies between them; 33 of which are now closed. Greencore Advances Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/03/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:27/09/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/02/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Greencore Advances Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:100 Years
- Company Number:4910
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 605 1000
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:No 2 Northwood Avenue,
Northwood Business Park,
Santry Dublin 9,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||24/09/2020||22/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||19/05/2020||12/06/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||27/04/2020||08/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||16/02/2020||04/03/2020|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||09/11/2000||09/11/2000|