Green Power Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of August 2012. Their current partial address is Co Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Green Power Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/03/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/02/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Green Power Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:516552
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[40.10] Production and Distribution of Electricity
- May Trade As:Green Power Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ashgrove Mill,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||17/02/2019||19/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||17/02/2018||20/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||17/02/2017||20/03/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||10||08/09/2012||26/09/2012|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||08/09/2012||26/09/2012|