Gps Food Group (Holdings) Limited was set up on Thursday the 14th of August 2008. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Gps Food Group (Holdings) Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/05/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/03/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/02/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gps Food Group (Holdings) Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:461082
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+44 (0) 208 498 6750
- Principal Activity:[51.23] Wholesale of Live Animals
- May Trade As:Gps Food Group Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit A4 Fota Business Park,
Carrigtwohill Co. Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||14/02/2020||12/03/2020|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||30/01/2019||25/02/2020|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||3||30/01/2019||25/02/2020|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||30/01/2019||25/02/2020|