G. Sexton & Partners Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of May 2004. Their current address is Deise House,Link Road,Railway Square,Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Lory Holland, Gerard Hudson and Joseph Twomey have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. G. Sexton & Partners Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:G. Sexton & Partners Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:385502
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 878 806
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:G Sexton and Partners Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Deise House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||28/06/2017||23/08/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||28/06/2017||23/08/2017|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||8||28/06/2017||23/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2017||12/04/2017|