Frosch Ctm Limited
Frosch Ctm Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of January 2000. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them. Frosch Ctm Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/02/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Frosch Ctm Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:317831
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 452 4700
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:36 Eastgate Drive,
Eastgate Business Park,
Little Island Cork,
Little Island, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||02/05/2022||25/01/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/11/2022||25/01/2023|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||29/04/2022||27/06/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||29/04/2022||27/06/2022|