Free Spirit Hair & Beauty Salon Limited was set up on Monday the 5th of April 2004. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Free Spirit Hair & Beauty Salon Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/03/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2008
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2007
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2008
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Free Spirit Hair & Beauty Salon Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:384322
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[93.02] Hairdressing and Other Beauty Treatment
- May Trade As:Free Spirit Hair and Beauty Salon Ltd
- Registered Address:Bermingham Condron,
Damastown Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||13||14/03/2012||01/08/2012|
|HIGH COURT ORDER - COURT ORDER||4||14/06/2010||04/07/2012|
|COURT ORDER - COURT ORDER TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||5||08/01/2010||01/04/2010|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||15/03/2010||29/03/2010|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||07/07/2008||05/08/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2007||25/01/2008|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||05/04/2004||05/04/2004|