Fingal Letting & Property Management Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of January 2005. Their current address is 52a North Street,Swords,Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Suzanne Brant and Anne Marie Tobin have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Fingal Letting & Property Management Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fingal Letting & Property Management Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:396234
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 813 8733
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Fingal Letting and Property Management Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:52a North Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2017||22/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||22/01/2018|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||19/10/2017||23/10/2017|
“Dreadful company to deal with. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.,,