Filbeck Limited was set up on Friday the 28th of February 1986. Their current partial address is Co. Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Filbeck Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Filbeck Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:112590
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[22.21] Printing of Newspapers
- May Trade As:Filbeck Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Norman Buttle,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||10/09/2020||10/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2019||01/10/2019|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||29/08/2018||30/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||15/11/2016||15/11/2016|