Fds Worldwide Express Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of July 2000. Their current partial address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Fds Worldwide Express Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fds Worldwide Express Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:329721
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 860 0600
- Principal Activity:[64.12] Courier Activities Other Than National Post Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:20 Saint Joseph's Parade,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||29/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||29/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||14/06/2000|
“I found them to be much better than the competition. Dave,,