F.D.C. Accountants-Tax Consultants Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of May 1988. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 10 directors who have also been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. F.D.C. Accountants-Tax Consultants Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:F.D.C. Accountants-Tax Consultants Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:132121
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 450 9022
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:F D C Accountants-Tax Consultants Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:F.D.C. House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2017||30/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||12/06/2017||19/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2016||25/01/2017|