Fcf Dev. Limited was set up on Thursday the 14th of July 2005. Their current address is Sligo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Stephen Fallon, John Bernard Fallon and Eugene Cawley have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Fcf Dev. Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
- Company Name:Fcf Dev. Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:405217
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[55.11] Hotels and Motels, with Restaurant
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:45 Wine Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||29/05/2017||02/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||29/11/2016||29/05/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||29/05/2016||29/05/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||29/11/2015||11/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||29/05/2013||02/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||29/05/2014||02/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||29/11/2014||02/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||29/05/2015||02/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||29/11/2013||02/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||29/11/2012||02/02/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||9||29/05/2012||03/12/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||29/05/2011||08/03/2012|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||29/11/2011||08/03/2012|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||30/11/2010||25/11/2010|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||4||14/01/2010||01/02/2010|