Fcc Fire Cert Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of November 2004. Their current address is The Arch,Northbrook Road,Ranelagh,Dublin 6., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ita Rogers, Donal O'Keeffe and Brendan Harty have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Fcc Fire Cert Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fcc Fire Cert Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:393840
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 663 0013
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Fcc Fire Cert Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:The Arch,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2017||14/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||09/02/2016||09/02/2016|