Faughnan Plant & Civil Engineering Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of May 2018. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Faughnan Plant & Civil Engineering Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/11/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Faughnan Plant & Civil Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:626949
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Construction of Other Civil Engineering Projects N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Faughnan Plant & Civil Engineering Ltd
- Registered Address:Kilnashee,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/05/2021||11/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||18/11/2021||08/12/2021|
|Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||25/02/2021||25/02/2021|
|Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||08/12/2020||23/02/2021|