Mulleadys Limited was set up on Monday the 28th of May 1979. Their current partial address is Longford, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Mulleadys Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/06/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mulleadys Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:69020
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 332 4128
- Principal Activity:[37.10] Recycling of Metal Waste and Scrap
- May Trade As:Mulleadys Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cloonaugh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||10/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2021||12/09/2022|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||38||30/09/2021||12/09/2022|
|B47 RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||21/01/2022||05/04/2022|