Father Casey's Gaelic Football Club Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Tuesday the 7th of December 1999. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:24/01/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:02/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Father Casey's Gaelic Football Club Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:316479
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.61] Operation of Sports Arenas and Stadiums
- May Trade As:Father Casey's Gaelic Football Club Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Shanbally,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||02/08/2022||14/09/2022|
|B47 RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||29/12/2021||14/02/2022|
|Form B1X - Voluntary Revision of Defective Financial Statements||3||02/08/2021||02/12/2021|
|Supplementary Note - Financial Statements||1||02/08/2021||02/12/2021|
“Now that there are two capable and dedicated women as Directors, Father Casey's should really succeed as a Company.,,