Farmgas Community Partners Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of October 2011. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Monday the 18th of March 2019. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 31 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Farmgas Community Partners Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Farmgas Community Partners Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:505364
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(18/03/2019)
- Principal Activity:[40.20] Manufacture of Gas; Distribution of Gaseous Fuels Through Mains
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Block D, Creowen Road,
Kilcoole Industrial Estate,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 28/02/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E7 FINAL WINDING UP MEETINGS OF MEM AND CREDITORS||4||20/11/2018||22/11/2018|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||20/11/2018||22/11/2018|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||1||28/02/2018||13/03/2018|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||28/02/2018||12/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||27/10/2011||25/10/2011|