Fairgreen Shopping Centre (Carlow) Limited was set up on Monday the 13th of January 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 20 other Irish companies; 9 of which are now closed. Fairgreen Shopping Centre (Carlow) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 314 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fairgreen Shopping Centre (Carlow) Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:366113
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Fairgreen Shopping Centre Carlow Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2nd Floor Block 5,
Irish Life Centre,
Abbey Street Lower Dublin 1 Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/05/2020||28/05/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||09/03/2020||03/03/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||03/12/2019||17/12/2019|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||03/12/2019||17/12/2019|