Extreme Networks Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 30th of March 1994. Their current address is Rineanna House,Shannon Free Zone,Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Katayoun Motiey, Stephen John Reidy, Padraig Michael Hayes, Benjamin Drew Davies and Gerard Thomas Hanrahan have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Extreme Networks Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Extreme Networks Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:215318
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 472 022
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Rineanna House,
Shannon Free Zone,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/03/2018||29/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||28/11/2017||20/12/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||27/09/2017||11/10/2017|