Asba Meats Limited was set up on Monday the 16th of May 2011. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Asba Meats Limited has 19 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
Asba Meats specialise in the production, processing and supply of Stun Free Halal Meat Products
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/03/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/03/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Asba Meats Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:498814
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)69 763 33
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 2/3 Beech Park Logistics Centre,
Smithstown Industrial Estate,
Shannon Co Clare,
Shannon, Clare, V14 N152, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||29/06/2022||15/07/2022|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||29/06/2022||15/07/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2021||30/03/2022|