Express Bus Limited was set up on Wednesday the 20th of June 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Express Bus Limited has had judgments registered against it. Express Bus Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Express Bus Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:441663
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 822 1122
- Principal Activity:[60.23] Other Land Passenger Transport
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Birmayne House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Express Bus Limited. More information about Express Bus Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||11/10/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||31/05/2018||13/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2018||13/06/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/06/2007||18/06/2007|