Enfer Group Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 25th of May 2009. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Enfer Group Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Enfer Group Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:471331
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Mocklerstown House,
Clonmel County Tipperary,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||29/09/2021||09/12/2021|
|Auditors Special Report||4||29/09/2021||09/12/2021|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||9||29/09/2021||09/12/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||29/09/2020||27/10/2020|