Enable & Invest Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 30th of January 2013. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 6th of February 2019. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. Enable & Invest Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/01/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/07/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Enable & Invest Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:523121
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Enable & Invest Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Suite 4,
Maritana Gate Waterford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||10||22/10/2018||22/10/2018|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||03/10/2018||03/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||16/05/2018||16/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||16/05/2018||16/05/2018|