Elite Form Manufacturing Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of May 2003. Their current address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sandra Byrne and John Mc Eneaney have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Elite Form Manufacturing Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Elite Form Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:370585
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 937 2365
- Principal Activity:[28.75] Manufacture of Other Fabricated Metal Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Elite Form Manufacturing Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Dromiskin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||20/10/2016||01/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||27/09/2016||27/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2015||26/10/2015|