Electrobuy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 31st of August 2005. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 37 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Electrobuy Limited has 48 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Electrobuy Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:407391
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.45] Retail Sale of Electrical Household Appliances and Radio and Television Goods
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O David M Breen & Co Ltd,
Wallace House Maritana Gate Waterford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||17/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||33||30/09/2020||17/11/2020|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||03/09/2020||30/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||14/09/2020||27/10/2020|