Eirgen Pharma Limited was set up on Thursday the 3rd of March 2005. Their current address is Westside Business Park, Old Kilmeaden Road,Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Steven Rubin, Adam Logal, Patsy Carney and Jim Gaul have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Eirgen Pharma Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eirgen Pharma Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:398605
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 591 944
- Principal Activity:[51.46] Wholesale of Pharmaceutical Goods
- May Trade As:Eirgen Pharma Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Westside Business Park, Old Kilmeaden Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||29/05/2018||30/05/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||29/05/2018||30/05/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||14||30/09/2017||15/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||15/12/2017|