Efg Inflight Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of December 2006. Their current partial address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Efg Inflight Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Efg Inflight Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Efg Inflight Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:431965
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 475 626
- Principal Activity:[55.52] Catering
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Knockbeg Point,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Efg Inflight Limited. More information about Efg Inflight Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||30/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||19/12/2006||13/12/2006|