Efficient Renewables Limited was set up on Tuesday the 20th of May 2014. Their current partial address is Buncrana Co. Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Efficient Renewables Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Efficient Renewables Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:544222
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.10] Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- May Trade As:Efficient Renewables Ltd
- Registered Address:19 Riverdale,
Buncrana Co. Donegal
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/03/2020||28/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2019||29/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/05/2014||19/05/2014|
“The solar system has been in now for 15 months and I have good figures on the savings made. My annual oil consumption has reduced from 5400 litres to 4000 litres, a saving of 1400 litres or about Euros 1200. So on that basis the payback will come in at less than 5 years!! My electricity consumption has marginally reduced, mainly because of the switch from the electric shower to using the new power shower, which more than offsets the consumption of the water heating system,,