Edpac International Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of July 1992. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Edpac International Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Edpac International Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:190948
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 437 2850
- Principal Activity:[70.31] Real Estate Agencies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Carrigaline,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||31/12/2020||22/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||31/12/2020||22/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/12/2019||02/01/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/12/2019||02/01/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1A - Notice of a Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||27/09/2017||27/09/2017|