Edenmore Pharmacy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of June 1996. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Edenmore Pharmacy Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Edenmore Pharmacy Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:250277
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 847 8521
- Principal Activity:[52.31] Dispensing Chemists
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 Edenmore Shopping Centre,
Raheny, Dublin, D05kp20
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||31/12/2003||06/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||02/02/2021||02/02/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||02/02/2021||02/02/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||09/01/2020||09/01/2020|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||17||12/06/1996|