Goulding Soil Nutrition Limited was set up on Friday the 25th of July 1890. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 101 other Irish companies between them; 32 of which are now closed. Goulding Soil Nutrition Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Goulding Soil Nutrition Limited
- Time in Business:131 Years
- Company Number:1418
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 491 1611
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:4-6 Riverwalk,
Citywest Business Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||2||01/12/2021||02/02/2022|
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||01/12/2021||02/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/04/2021||01/06/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||217||30/04/2021||01/06/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||4||03/05/2007||21/05/2007|