Easygo Charging Limited was set up on Monday the 16th of July 2018. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Easygo Charging Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 44 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/06/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/06/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/07/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Easygo Charging Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:630315
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Personal Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Easygo Charging Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:1 McElwain Terrace,
Newbridge Co. Kildare,
- In The News: EasyGo is aiming for a rapid ramp up in the number of EV charging stations
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||26/05/2023||07/06/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||26/05/2023||07/06/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||12/05/2022||16/05/2022|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||16/07/2018||05/07/2018|