East Coast Civil Engineering & Tunnelling Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of October 2018. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. East Coast Civil Engineering & Tunnelling Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:East Coast Civil Engineering & Tunnelling Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:635572
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Engineering Activities and Related Technical Consultancy
- May Trade As:East Coast Civil Engineering & Tunnelling Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Rathneestin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||03/03/2021||22/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||12/05/2020||12/05/2020|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||03/03/2020||03/03/2020|