Bellurgan Precision Engineering Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of March 1978. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 17 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Bellurgan Precision Engineering Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/03/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/03/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bellurgan Precision Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:61807
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 937 1418
- Principal Activity:[28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:Bellurgan Precision Engineering Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Bellurgan Point,
Co. Louth., Louth
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/01/2022||14/03/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/01/2021||05/03/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||21/12/2020||02/03/2021|