Eason and Son Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of October 1888. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Eason and Son Limited has 1 shareholder.
Eason Ireland Buy Books, Gifts and StationeryBuy books, stationery & gifts online on easons.com. Huge range of books; kids books, teen fiction, & more. Free Delivery When You Spend Over â‚¬10!books, stationery, gifts, kids books,
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:26/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/10/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eason and Son Limited
- Time in Business:132 Years
- Company Number:1279
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Block 4 First Floor,
Swords Business Park,
Swords Co Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||09/07/2020||09/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||23/07/2019||23/07/2019|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||06/06/2019||12/07/2019|